The Shadow Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Empire will be the guild that will dominate all others. We focus on End-Game and that road that takes us there.

Greetings from Xolad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xolad

Greetings from Xolad Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Xolad   Greetings from Xolad I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:12 am

Hello,

None of you know who I am, but my name is Xolad. I was searching through the SWTOR guild pages when I came across your guild and decided to take a peak. I am currently in an EST guild, but I will be leaving on launch day because I want to switch to PST. I wish to join you all and conquer the universe once the game is released. Here is some information about me.

Gaming Experience: I've play video games since I was a little kid
Nintendo, SNES, Sega Genesis, Gameboy, Game Gear, Dreamcast, Xbox, PS1/2, Xbox 360, N64
Favorite games: SWTOR? UT99 (PC) Mortal Kombat (any game, any console) CoD MW 1/2/3 (xbox 360) Battlefield 2(PC)
MMO Experience: WoW, Silkroad, Archlord, LOTRO, Hellgate London, Hellgate Global
Non-Video Game Interets: Music, food Baseball, Softball, Beer, Kraken Rum, Hiking, Working out, hanging with my friends and my girlfriend.

Anything else you should know about me?

I have both Ventrilo and Teamspeak if I need it. I am usually not very chatty unless I get to know you or i'm drinking. (don't worry, I don't drink often and when I do, I don't get smashed.)

I love playing video games, however, my girlfriend goes to college 150 miles away from me, so whenever she is in town, she is my priority. You may see me around a lot, but then you may not see me for a week.

Don't talk to me about politics or religion. I am very tolerant of other people's beliefs, but I am very blunt and honest. You might hear me say something that you don't want to.

I'm just a casual laid back gamer. I like drama and ass-hat free guild environments. I just want to have fun!

I am looking forward to gaming with you all.

-Xolad
Back to top Go down
Talonyx

Talonyx

Character Information
Name: Goliath
Race: Cyborg

Greetings from Xolad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Xolad   Greetings from Xolad I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:25 pm

We've moved our website to: The Shadow Empire
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Xolad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Empire :: Public :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: