The Shadow Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Empire will be the guild that will dominate all others. We focus on End-Game and that road that takes us there.

Saying hello to our new allies!

Go down 
+2
Sinslayer
Belvgor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Belvgor

Belvgor

Saying hello to our new allies! Empty
PostSubject: Saying hello to our new allies!   Saying hello to our new allies! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and I am glad we have finally found ourselves a great ally to add to our community!

Can't wait to play with you guys in-game and talking with more of you possibly on vent! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sinslayer

Sinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello to our new allies!   Saying hello to our new allies! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:36 am

Freaking pumped for having more than just Genesis to kill in PvP Razz But, seriously, I'm really glad Genesis found an ally before the time expired and glad to have you folks aboard! Welcome to the TGO community. Speaking of which, we should probably come up with a more suitable acronym for our community. TSGO, maybe? We'll see, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
http://thefirstorder.enjin.com/home
LingeringDrama

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello to our new allies!   Saying hello to our new allies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello all! I'm also a member of Genesis stopping by to say hello and looking forward to meeting you guys and gals. I'm the Crafting and Supply Officer at Genesis and if anyone has any questions about Genesis or my position in Genesis feel free to fire away. Can't wait to see you all in game. What a Face

added: I'll be playing an IA operative once SWToR launches. Good Hunting All.
Back to top Go down
Belvgor

Belvgor

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello to our new allies!   Saying hello to our new allies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm

We also would love to encourage all of you here at Shadow Empire to come join our forums community at The First Order and Genesis on Enjin!
Back to top Go down
Raven_Jinn

Raven_Jinn

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello to our new allies!   Saying hello to our new allies! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Putting a should out to the new allies of Genesis. Great you have you with us. Feel free to come visit us on Enjin as well.
Back to top Go down
Haaze

Haaze

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello to our new allies!   Saying hello to our new allies! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Greetings new allies. Although, with the exception of Sinslayer, so far only Genesis has posted on this thread. Just thought I would stop by to say hello. Also, yes please come visit us on our forums as well.
Back to top Go down
Echelon

Echelon

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello to our new allies!   Saying hello to our new allies! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Hello to our new Adversary

By the way, triplezero.guildlaunch.com is my guilds website and I go by the same name over there so send me a PM or post on the forums if you decide to use this as your main site or an enjin site so I can add you to our Adversary information list as well as your guilds vent info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello to our new allies!   Saying hello to our new allies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying hello to our new allies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Empire :: Public :: General-
Jump to: