The Shadow Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Empire will be the guild that will dominate all others. We focus on End-Game and that road that takes us there.

Guild Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheron

Guild Server Empty
PostSubject: Guild Server   Guild Server I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:48 am

Do we have any clue yet what server our guild is going to be placed on? I know they cant place toons there sence we havent made any with the toons name we are going to use. Would of been nice to know so i could of played both beta weekends on our home server.
Back to top Go down
Runemaster117
Officers
Officers
Runemaster117

Character Information
Name: Xelanor
Race: Pureblood

Guild Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Server   Guild Server I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:57 am

More than likely the same way it has that we have our guild as ready in the main headquarters page, we will have, when the time comes, a notification that tells us what server.
Back to top Go down
Pheron

Guild Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Server   Guild Server I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Yeah they finaly posted it that they will send us all a email telling us the server we will be on. I sure cant wait till the 15th, not getting here fast enough. I'll be playing a Inq and BH, both are alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Server   Guild Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Empire :: Public :: General-
Jump to: