The Shadow Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Empire will be the guild that will dominate all others. We focus on End-Game and that road that takes us there.

Last Beta Weekend

Go down 
+4
Bowiescythe
datzap
Pheron
Vladseptim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladseptim

Character Information
Name:

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:41 pm

So did anyone else get invited to the beta weekend this weekend? its the last one before release and I got the invite and I was wondering if anyone else got in.
Back to top Go down
Pheron

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:01 am

Yeah I got my invite as well, download is complete. Now just waiting to start playing tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
Vladseptim

Character Information
Name:

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:50 pm

yeah Friday is not getting here fast enough I started cleaning the house in preparation of not doing a thing off of my computer it will be glorious
Back to top Go down
datzap

datzap

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Sadly I did not get an invite
Back to top Go down
Vladseptim

Character Information
Name:

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:55 pm

well apparently i was wrong its not the last beta weekend so anyone who has not received an invite will in the next couple of weekends
Back to top Go down
datzap

datzap

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Well I was wrong also. Seems I I did get an invite. Got my email this afternoon. Only issue is that I dont see where to download the installer.
Back to top Go down
datzap

datzap

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Humm just re-read the email. It says additional info will come soon. So is it this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Vladseptim

Character Information
Name:

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:58 pm

No my brother got the same one and it looks like thats for next weekend
Back to top Go down
Bowiescythe

Character Information
Name: Vaddix
Race: Pureblood/Zabrak?

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:44 pm

It seems that there is a beta weekend this weekend. And there are announcements of a HUGE beta weekend in the future where ALL people that signed up for beta before today WILL be invited. They are trying to stress the server strength
Back to top Go down
Pheron

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Yeah, all I can say is the game rocks. And yes everyone who was invited this last week gets invited again I believe this weekend. I know they are talking about a weekend where everyone who signed up for beta will have access. I really cant wait now till dec 15th sence ive had a taste. I feel like a vampire I want more and can barely control myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Talonyx

Talonyx

Character Information
Name: Goliath
Race: Cyborg

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm

I feel the same way, hoping for beta this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Mockloki

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:12 pm

ya man this is going to be epic i cant wait
Back to top Go down
Murkson

Murkson

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:40 pm

I was accepted and honestly its about time, i applied months and months ago. Mine starts at 10 am tomorrow but ill be at work until 4 >.>
Back to top Go down
Runemaster117
Officers
Officers
Runemaster117

Character Information
Name: Xelanor
Race: Pureblood

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:27 am

Stress test was CRAZY! over 650 players in Dromund kaas and NO LAG.. at least for me, ding ding ding.. WINNER!
BIOWARE! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Beta Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Beta Weekend   Last Beta Weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Beta Weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Empire :: Public :: General-
Jump to: