The Shadow Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Empire will be the guild that will dominate all others. We focus on End-Game and that road that takes us there.

Characters

Go down 
+3
Vladseptim
Bowiescythe
Runemaster117
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Runemaster117
Officers
Officers
Runemaster117

Character Information
Name: Xelanor
Race: Pureblood

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:19 am

I wanna use this thread to get an idea of what kinds of characters your all going to make, if they have any sort of backstory or lore associated with them, this will be an outlet for your creativity.

Pureblood Sith Warrior/Inquisitor- Daomant/Xelanor (havent decided on a name yet, tell me what u think sounds better)
Male
Born in the deep core far away from civilization <insert name> survived and learned from the Sith Holocrons he discovered in his adolesence, until an imperial historian visited the planet, <insert name> slaughtered this intruder and commandeered his ship and destroyed the holocrons, keeping the secrets hidden forever. The force guided him to the newly conquered world of koriban where he begins his journy into the rest of the galaxy, unknowing of past events and his role in the future.

Gormak Imperial Agent(if they let u do that)- Akara/Dur'anar
Male
alt character, havent made much of a story yet
Back to top Go down
Bowiescythe

Character Information
Name: Vaddix
Race: Pureblood/Zabrak?

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:22 pm

I think my Sith Warrior's name will be Vaddix. I normally name my warrior type characters on MMOs Bowiescythe, but I think Darth Vaddix sounds cooler than Darth Bowiescythe. For sure though, I will have a character named Bowiescythe at some point. Maybe a commando... Vaddix is an anagram of my name, in the style of Kingdom Heats. Bonus points if you can figure it out Wink
Back to top Go down
Runemaster117
Officers
Officers
Runemaster117

Character Information

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Bowiescythe wrote:
I think my Sith Warrior's name will be Vaddix. I normally name my warrior type characters on MMOs Bowiescythe, but I think Darth Vaddix sounds cooler than Darth Bowiescythe. For sure though, I will have a character named Bowiescythe at some point. Maybe a commando... Vaddix is an anagram of my name, in the style of Kingdom Heats. Bonus points if you can figure it out Wink

i think i got my bonus points.. DAVID!
Back to top Go down
Bowiescythe

Character Information

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:24 am

WINNER!

Was it easy to figure out?
Back to top Go down
Runemaster117
Officers
Officers
Runemaster117

Character Information

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:05 am

Nah not too bad.. I just had to look up kingdom hearts annagrams and it was simple from there
Back to top Go down
Vladseptim

Character Information
Name:

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:51 pm

I like Bane and I like Vlad both of which I think I will not be able to get so I don't know Probably something korny like Malcontent
Back to top Go down
Bowiescythe

Character Information

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:53 am

You will probably not be able to get Bane, as it will be a restricted name since there is a Bane in the canon. Vlad you might be able to get though, Early Game Access will give you a better shot and getting the name you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Runemaster117
Officers
Officers
Runemaster117

Character Information

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Hey best thing you can do is try haha, and if all else fails use accented letters! If thwy permit lol!
Back to top Go down
Vladseptim

Character Information
Name:

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:35 pm

yes just what I need another alt 3 8 9 letter in my name so no one can do anything to me without seeing my name in chat again
Back to top Go down
Morbidrequiem

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Bounty Hunters name will most likely be Sinestra, or some form thereof.
Back to top Go down
lycomedes

lycomedes

Character Information
Name:

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:18 am

I will be playing Sith Warrior-Juggernaut Tank Spec. I played this spec during 2 beta weekends and I liked playing a tank where you can actually do some damage while taking a hit at the same time. I have only gotten to level 25 so anyone that has questions in the level 1-25 range I can help them the best I can. My in-game name with be Lycomedes or some form of it.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Prussian

Dark_Prussian

Character Information
Name: Totenkopf
Race: Zabrak

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Ill be going with the Sith Inquisitor / Assassin route for the first go, although part of me still wants to go with Bounty Hunter after I played it during the Beta.... It was so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Talonyx

Talonyx

Character Information
Name: Goliath
Race: Cyborg

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Plan on making a male cyborg Sith Warrior, leaning toward Juggernaut but haven't decided yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Empire :: Public :: General-
Jump to: